Thursday, September 25, 2008

Corvette!

(click for larger version)

This past mothers day my father decided to sell his Avalanche truck for he could purchase my mother a Corvette. She drove around that mothers day giving people rides with a huge smile on her face. It was awesome! So, now it's September and we decided to take the Vette out to some country roads and do a shoot. We choose to shoot in the morning where the sky and ground would have some feeling. After we shot I decided I wanted to try the same sort of shoot with sundown to compare the differences on sunup/sundown. Hopefully we get to that next week and I will make a post of the differences.

The shoot went something like this. I shoot three shots, CAR COMING!, dad runs to move car, me and mom run to the side of the road, car passes, dad reparks the car and while he gets out I'm posing mom, shoot three more shots, do it all over. I only have this shot out of post so far. I'll get to the rest next week.

Shot with:
Canon 20D
Vivitar 285HV Flash